Hannah:
I managed a run on Saturday morning...yay! It didn't feel too bad and I quite enjoyed it. We were going to go bike riding on Sunday along the canal towpath but it rained all day so we didn't get to go. I must try and get out on bike this week...just to check it wont fall apart when I sit on it. Today (Monday) I will swim as Sophie has a swimming lesson. As long as I get 400m covered then I will be pleased!
Added- I swam today. I managed to get 400m in before being called over to watch Sophie. Her teacher was very excited by Sophie's progress so kept asking me to watch her. I swam sets of 2 lengths so that I could cheer Sophie on- she was doing a badge today. In my 2 lengths, I swam the first one fast and the second length very fast! It was a good swim...not quite as good as Sophie's swim, she got her badge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for being back on track!!! I can't wait to hear about Sophie's swim badge too. Sounds like she's doing marvelously!
Post a Comment