I really can't believe it's so soon!!!
Okay, as I said when camping I did no exercise at all, and in fact ate many marshmallows. Mmm. Sunday I tried to get in a bit of a workout - I did a spinning class (45 mins) and then ran 2.75 miles on the treadmill. I wanted to go the entire 5K, but I was pushing my time limit as I had to get the kids to a ferry. Yesterday I did nothing! Slept in and then took the kids to gymnastics at night. This morning I meant to go swimming but got to bed late- and I'm trying to get 6+ hours of sleep this week before the race. On the plus side, I'm riding to and from work and/or to and from a bus the rest of this week, so I'm getting some outdoor bike time. It's great to make sure I'm comfortable with my clipless pedals again and all that. This morning's ride was only about 15 minutes but this afternoon will be more like 30 as I'll get off the bus earlier. Same thing tomorrow and the next day. My plan is to go swimming tomorrow morning and maybe run (easy) on Thursday and Friday, then nothing on Saturday. Does that sound good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep, sounds a good plan! Well done on cycling to work. How does it feel to be out on the bike? Do you feel fitter on the bike after doing all the spin sessions?
Post a Comment