Hannah:
Having spent 18hours of Thursday travelling I was too tired to do anything on Friday. So, I slobbed all day and recovered. On Saturday though I felt much better so went for a steady run. I ran for 30minutes. The first 25mins were good, the last 5minutes were a little lung bursting. I feel I have lost some running fitness in the last few weeks.
On Sunday we were out all day with friends so there was little time to train. Today Sophie had a swimming lesson which meant that I got to swim whilst she tried not to drown. I swam for 25minutes. The swim was broken up into..swim a few lengths, watch Sophie, swim a bit more, listen to the enthusiastic swim teacher, swim a bit, watch Sophie refuse to co-operate etc. Still, 25mins is better than nothing.
Not sure what training I will do this week but I know I need to run! For me, running gets me back to fitness far quicker than any other exercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree about the running - it was harder for me after only a week!!
Great job getting back into it. And good job Sophie on not drowning!
Post a Comment