Lorraine:
Hmm, where did I leave off? Let's see. Last Friday I did nothin' as my break day for the week. Or so I thought, as I ended up taking another one. Saturday I did a spinning class, which was pretty good - speed work, which I tend to dislike, so it was really good for me. Unfortunately I wasn't able to run afterwards because of the new timing of the kiddos' swim class - we had to rush right off. Sunday I had to drive for 7 hours (!!) to pick up the big one from her grandmother's and just couldn't fit anything else in that day. I did manage to eat two cookies and a slice of lemon tart though, which is an entirely different type of exercising. Today I snoozed for an entire SEVEN minutes after my 4:50am alarm and therefore could not go swimming (tight schedule to make sure I get a lane!) so I went and ran around the lake. I saw an adorable fluffy/gangly Canada goose baby snacking with its parents. Other highlights included a Dachsund in a stroller. Ahem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment