Lorraine:
Last week went great - Thursday I cycled pretty hard for 30 minutes and then ran for 15. Friday I attended a 45-minute spinning class and then ran a mile after that (not enough time to do more) but I did the mile at a much higher speed than I normally would, so it felt like a good challenge. Then came the weekend! Friday night I left on a red-eye flight over to New York to attend a wedding. I had zero sleep that night, then was at a wedding, reception, and after party all day Saturday (let's just say I may have overindulged a bit) and then up Sunday for another full day on a plane and hanging out at airports - I got home just after midnight last night. So for the weekend I had no sleep and no exercise! Plus I managed to catch a cold. I hope to get back on track first thing tomorrow morning....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment