Hannah:
On Tuesday I woke with sore legs from my speed session so I decided to ride the bike at the gym. I did a slow 20km followed by an even slower spin to round my bike time up to an hour. I then swam for a bit by plodding up and down the pool. I lacked the energy that day!
I ran for 30mins on the treadmill on Wednesday. It was sooooo hot in the gym that I sweating buckets after about 2mins. Feeling quite self conscious of the fact I was running on water, I slowed down...didn't help really! I had a quick swim afterwards where I actually felt like I was making some progress in the pool. I felt strong and my stroke was decent!
Today I had a coffee with some of the other mums in Sophie's class. We then went into the gym together where I ran a good 30minutes. I felt quite good though a little hot again! We warmed down with another coffee!
This weekend I am running a 5km charity run (Race for Life again). I would quite like to run a fastish (for me) time. I'm looking forward to it a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here is a link for modest swimsuits:
- modestswimsuits.co.uk
Post a Comment