Lorraine:
Yesterday after sitting in a training all day and stuffing my face with free food (no need to list it here) I felt dumpy and sluggish, so I headed to the gym in the evening and cycled pretty hard for 12 miles, which I think is the distance we have to ride for on the triathlon. It took quite a while, but then I had put it on a pretty high resistance. I was certainly panting and sweating heavily at the end!
And THEN after finishing cooking a veggie pasta dish for 25 people at today's class picnic for Amelia (which I can't attend) last night at 11pm, I got up bright and early and headed to the pool. I think I've found the perfect swim workout for the 30 minutes I can be in the water. I do 15 laps (the triathlon length) pretty hard, then 10 laps with the pull buoy so I'm using arms only, then 10 laps with the kickboard so legs only. It definitely feels like a good workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment