Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Pimp my Ride!

I thought I should give my bike a bit of a clean and a mini service today. It hasn't been ridden in over 3 years so was well overdue a clean and polish! Baby wipes are the best product for cleaning a bike, they strip the grease and muck off so very easily! I pumped up the tyres, checked for holes in the rubber, checked the brakes and the gears and then put it back in the garage!

Training wise I went to the gym and rode on the exercise bike for a bit. I then swam 1km. I have now realised that I can do each section of the triathlon- I can swim 400m, cycle 12miles and run 3 miles. How fast I can do them is another matter...and how will I be trying to run after swimming and cycling. There is still a long way to go!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

First of all, that bike is hot! I want to ride it!

Second of all, what kind of wimpy triathlon are YOU doing? I will be swimming 600m!!