Hannah:
I thought I should reacquaint myself with the gym this week. I haven't been to the gym since we went to Seattle (2 months ago). It was a little bit of a cultural and physical shock! The whole gym had been repainted in my absence, the changing area had been refurbished and the swimming pool is currently having new tiles laid so is shut!
I decided that after being away from exercise for so long, I would just sit on a bike for 40minutes. I plugged my headphones into a trashy chat show and pedalled away for 40minutes. I felt OK!
Today I thought I should have an easy run on the treadmill. I found the same trashy chat show, plugged in and ran very easily for 20minutes. At the end of 20mins I was intrigued to find out the conclusion of 'I love my ex, but is he the father of my child' show, so I sat and pedalled on a bike for a further 20mins. I did a bit of stretching and called it a day.... and yes, the ex was the father of the child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment