Hannah:
The pool finally re-opened so I thought I should pay it a little visit. After 30mins on the treadmill and a few sit ups, I ventured down to the pool.
The pool was empty so I got in feeling happy that no one else was going to witness a beached whale beaching! The first length was great but, oh my...who had replaced the water with treacle...the second length was hard hard work! My 'technique' went to pot and my lungs exploded.
In the end I swam sets of 10 lengths- I don't have the concentration span to count more than 10 lengths in one go! I swam 10 lengths free, then 10 with a pull buoy (float between legs), 10 with a kick board, then repeated it. I added a few extra lengths onto the end to round my total up to a nice number.
Now that I have got into quite a nice routine of going to the gym, pool and out for a run I need to tackle the diet! Arghhhhh! I need to think more about this before embarking on anything drastic like eating salad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment