Lorraine:
I didn't manage to get out of bed until 5:07am this morning. Already I'm slipping! I put on my long pants and long sleeve shirt as it had been cold overnight and I figured that it would be chilly running around the lake. Imagine my surprise when I stepped outside to find it raining. Again. I need some sort of rain gauge inside the house. So I decided to go to the gym instead, where I managed to run for the full 30 minutes on a treadmill while watching what appeared to be a 7-minute repeating loop of the same traffic, weather, and news (shooting, brain cancer, high gas prices: repeat).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
High gas prices! Move to UK! It is just over £5 a gallon here so close to US$10!
Sorry to hear the weather is crappy, but well done on running for 30mins on the treadmill. I always find it harder to run inside than I do outside. You are doing so well.
Post a Comment