Thursday, 29 May 2008

And so it starts....

Lorraine:

Both yesterday and today I managed to not get up early as I'm "supposed to." To be fair, I got maybe 3 hours of sleep the night before for various reasons, and then stayed up until midnight last night, so I just couldn't face the 5am alarm after two nights of little sleep. I did drag myself to the gym last night and did arms (weight lifting) and abs stuff enough to be a bit sore today, but no cardio. There's a slim chance I'll make it to the gym tonight and either bike or run, in which case I'll be somewhat caught up. It has horrified me to have missed two mornings though...of course I'm scared it's all downhill from here.

Now I'm feeling a touch better. I just looked at my Official Training Program courtesy my Personal Coach Hannah :) and saw that I'm pretty much on track despite having started a week late. I just have to make sure to do 40 mins on the bike this week and then next week moves up to 45, then I'll need the next installment of the training program! Ahem.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

It isn't downhill from here...dont worry. Sleep deprivation is not good for motivation. Catch up on some sleep, take a rest day and resume later this week.
Keep it up, you are doing brilliantly.