Hannah:
This morning I set off for a half hour run. I started off at a good pace and felt very good. Once out into the fields I met two little yappy dogs. I stood still as I didn't want to risk being chased or eaten. The dogs' owner approached and announced "Oh don't worry about the dogs, they love to bark at all the walkers and joggers". "Jogger" I thought, "Jogger!". I tried very hard to think of something to say but my lungs and body failed me, proving that I still must be a very slow, unfit jogger. Onwards I plodded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmm, I see what you're saying. All that's left is to buy yourself a nice jogging suit. That said, people who have never been runners don't know the difference in terminology.
On the plus side, if you were worried about the two tiny yappy dogs actually eating you, you must be far smaller/slimmer than I realized.
Post a Comment